You may be thinking that i have nothing to write about as i show crane pictures all the time... this is quite true at the moment being overloaded with work. Looking at the big crane (which is helping to build the monstrosity outside) really calms me at the end of the day. Such a big structure standing tall in the open air built from many lines - theres something quite beautiful about it...
This week i will take some pictures from my ceramics class... and next week some new work.
Have a lovely one xxx

8 Comments:

  1. shari said...
    hi julie!

    love these crane photos and knowing that the crane makes you feel calm. looking forward to seeing your ceramics! xox
    Anonymous said...
    Cranes calms you? interesting :) We have a building site behind our office, very distracting and noisy...perhaps I should try and find the beauty somewhere... Can't wait to see the results from your ceramics class!
    Ursula Achten said...
    oh yes, I can believe it...even the crane coming to a rest at the end of the day in the fading light...
    :))) I think I would feel the same!
    I'm looking forward to your ceramic photos!
    Cheers!!
    Sara said...
    Hi!

    I'm one of your recurrent visitors, and I just want to say that I appreciate your blog a lot!

    Sara, Sweden
    Aimee said...
    i can't wait to see photos of your ceramics, julie. i'm guessing that is another thing that you find calming in some way? beauty in so many forms...
    Anastasia said...
    i love that the cranes are inspiring to you...i can see how they make you calm especially once the sun goes down and all is quiet...
    hope work isnt too stressful!
    lisa solomon said...
    i love the progression of darkness....

    looking forward to seeing what you've been making!
    amisha said...
    hi my dear julie. i have so much to catch up on here... settling in with my evening coffee to read :)
    this progession of images is lovely... and yes, calming...
    xox

Post a Comment