A visit was made to the post office for two parcels...one incoming from the lovely Marieke - what a perfect looking parcel it was - with so many beautiful stamps on the box...and inside a wonderful mixture of goodies including some 'found' papers, a gorgeous tin which i love, lovely ribbons and pins, a mini book, a wonderful vintage set of needles, a pretty handmade pin, a beautiful mug, a set of handmade letter stamps and a large copy of Mariekes wonderful gocco print! Thank you so much Marieke for all this Dutch loveliness!!! I LOVE getting parcels!!!!!!
This was part of my parcel to Marieke.

And one outgoing parcel to Alex ...well, you didnt expect to see it now, did you?!!!



Some more stamps - oh, i am so hooked on this stamp making!!!
This stamp was inspired by Sharis wonderful picture of mimosa seed pods

And finally, this week i finished an order for a painting to go in a little boys room...




I think thats just about it...have a wonderful weekend!!!

16 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    wow- that noah's ark painting is incredible! It so reminds me of my childhood.
    Lovely parcels too...
    Violet & Rose said...
    Julie, your painting is wonderful! You should be very proud of it and what a lucky little boy to have something so special.
    lisa solomon said...
    LOVE your stamps! so great!

    and the ark.... so charming! yay....
    ruby-crowned kinglette said...
    love the clouds!!!!
    laura capello said...
    Lovely packages, and the painting is incrediable!
    Anonymous said...
    these stamps are lovely..how are they made? Your work about nature has really inspired me to look closely at my surroundings when I'm on my holiday. I want to record so much. thanks.
    Anonymous said...
    I don't know what happens here but these posts weren't here yesterday.???????? Anyway so much lovliness on here I don't know what to say. :o)
    shari said...
    julie!!
    i am in love with the seed pods stamps!!! and on graph paper no less. :) you have so much talent. i think it's fun that i inspired you and now you have inspired me again. :) hope you had a nice weekend. xo shari
    Anonymous said...
    Oh you're so lucky the parcel from Marieke looks wonderful!
    Veronica TM said...
    The mail is very generous with you, Julie!
    I love your stamps and the painting, just beautiful.
    Anastasia said...
    what a great painting Julie!! very sweet for a boy's room.
    Lots of great goodies in your mailbox!
    paula said...
    It's great to get mail, well this sort of mail, isn't it?
    I'm also getting hooked on your stamps...I'm really fond of the one inspired by shari.
    The clouds are perfect ;)
    Anonymous said...
    yes, Marieke is such a generous gal...and she's got fabulous taste.

    Um, Julie I LOVE your seed pod stamp!
    Anonymous said...
    i love love love the house stamp!
    Anonymous said...
    Julie, you have such a unique way to visualize what you see. I love your stamps, they are absolutely lovely!

    Thanks for the preview. Normally you seem to be so nice but this more than blurry picture was meant to tease a bit, wasn't it?!
    Enjoyed it a lot :-D
    Anonymous said...
    Looking forward to seeing what you do with those found papers and ribbons.
    Cheers, LJ

Post a Comment