These were not taken in my garden... thats because I dont have a garden. We have a balcony which isnt looking too photographic at the moment. It looks good about 2 months of the year - April and October! We try so hard to make it look pretty and grow lots of herbs but the strong sun seems to kill nearly everything.
Anyway, these were taken on the way to my daughters nursery today!! I know some of them are 'weeds' or wild flowers but I love them!!! They are so delicate with long stems. And while looking at all the pictures just now, I noticed they all follow the theme of 'stars'. Interesting!

6 Comments:

  1. Berber said...
    Beautiful spectacular photos!
    laura capello said...
    Those are lovely!
    Anonymous said...
    Yet more beautiful photos. Is it easy to buy seeds whre you are?
    julie said...
    Thank you!!
    You can get seeds here – its just that our balcony is full-on with the sun from morning till eve. Bad positioning on the suns part!!!
    weirdbunny said...
    well you follow a lovely walk to school anyway with all those flowers. Herbs need load of drainage, a really stony gravel mixture in the soil, don't know if that helps.
    jenclair said...
    Yes, that is Queen Anne's Lace (or wild carrot) and is considered invasive. It doesn't bother me a bit since I love it and utter prayers of thanksgiving for its compulsion to survive and spread!

Post a Comment