I was starting to sort through my "studio" the other day and came across an unfinished painting (I never finish a painting in the same year!!) and Im not sure if I should go further with it. Not exactly sure where I was going with it in the first place!! I wanted to add texture of the wool..


Yesterday, after being out and bathing the kids, I plopped myself on the sofa and started zapping through the channels and noticed the French film "Amelie". It was in the middle of the film but I fell in love with the photography!!!! As in many foreign films, very artistic and I LOVED the colours. Every screen looked like a painting! I noticed it was mainly, if not all, red, green and gold. I quickly pressed record on the video and today took some photos of the screen...

There were also some great characters..

very inspiring! I didnt watch the film properly as it was half way through (Have to see it!)

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Fantastic painting. You have just been tagged.
    elisa said...
    Hi Julie! Thank you for stopping to my blog; I want to make a comment in this post, Amelie is absolutely my favourite movie, I've watched it so many times and every time I find more shades. My suggest is: see it!!!

Post a Comment