I always like having basic themes to work to - usually ideas or images of things that wont leave my mind. For the past year I have had Pods and Houses running around inside..
Pods kind of goes with my LOVE for boxes, containers, tins, etc. I love the idea of something enclosed with a peek of the "surprise" inside. I also love working from Nature. I have been collecting all kinds of pods from nature and eventually want to make a series of sculptures based on the "pod".
The "house" theme is already in practise. Not sure why the "House" keeps coming back to me. We are trying to sell our apartment in the hope of finding our dream home. Im in the middle of making something now (also a little connected to pods) and have other ideas.
So watch this space...

1 Comment:

  1. Berber said...
    Hello!
    Thank you for your nice comment on my weblog! I've added you to my bloglines :)
    I'm curious to see what you're going to do with the pods & houses theme!

Post a Comment