Happy Easter to all of you celebrating!!

Joining in on Sharis 'colors and my everyday life' post..

brown: sand left on our balcony after a chamsin, a found drawer waiting to be re-used...

blue: pencil, rug in the play-area, warm coloured sky...

green: grass marks on the knees of our trousers, gorgeous smelling herbs planted on the balcony...

yellow: a summer t-shirt,

cream: fresh birch wood pieces, pinenuts, tiles which are now pleasant to walk on...

red: cheeks in the sun, plastic picnic plates, balloons...

orange: shellys hairbands, juicy oranges in the fruit basket...

Colour week next week!!!

7 Comments:

  1. lisa solomon said...
    i want orange headbands!!! :)

    great list - happy easter/passover/etc

    i wish i could join in on colors next week. i'll just enjoy all the eye candy!
    shari said...
    love your list. looking forward to a colorful week!! xx
    bugheart said...
    getting ready
    for
    color week
    tomorrow!!
    Anonymous said...
    mondaycolour is up!
    Anonymous said...
    I love your list, hope you had a lovely Easter :)
    paula said...
    Oh! I love cheeks in the sun too and red balloons :)
    This is lovely!
    Anonymous said...
    I love the idea of "a found drawer waiting to be re-used" for the colour brown. Marvellous.
    Hmm, perhaps I'll have to post all my colour photos at the end given that it is already Tuesday evening here? I'll see how I go. Have fun!
    see you, g xo

Post a Comment