This weekend, I was reading Gwens post about September and changes happening around this time...for me this really rings true. We are still at the end of summer and i really felt the pressure building up over the last few weeks with the rising temperatures - a definite lack of order, lack of direction, confusion and a general feeling of chaos. We started clearing out unwanted stuff from our home - a much needed cleasing - a great start but things are still not in order...
At the end of this month it is our New Year - for me this is the beginning of Autumn. The weather is perfect. There is a strong feeling of anticipation of new beginnings, starting afresh, the homely feeling of Autumn..im so looking forward to it! So I see these next couple of weeks as a time to 'ged rid of the crap', unload the unwanted and prepare ourselves for the much-needed new!!

9 Comments:

  1. Anastasia said...
    What a beautiful painting!! Happy decluttering and cleansing for the new season!
    Anonymous said...
    I like this post but I love that painting.
    Anonymous said...
    i too love the painting. it is so peaceful...
    Anonymous said...
    I really like your painting, mum suggested as cards!!!
    lisa solomon said...
    oh yes... the painting is great! as are the sentiments!
    Anonymous said...
    Wow, this is so encouraging. For me, it's not really about the change of season but my life is in chaos and lack of direction right now, maybe I should start the cleansing. Thank you!
    Anonymous said...
    the rain on your drawing looks lovely!! we´ve been having 26 days of rain here in august, not really looking forward towards more ;)
    KELLY said...
    hello! this post speaks exactly of how i'm feeling too...on the verge of a new season here & i'm about to leave my job. i'm wanting to have a major sort out (both of the home & my life) & have a positive intuition of things to come...september is a great month i think. things are about to break into a new beginning for you too...enjoy! x
    p.s. thanks for dropping by :)
    paula said...
    I love the simplicity of that house and the fact that it's "tall" and organised.
    I'm also on the verge of a strong desire for unclutter and getting rid of things. Please send some autumn over here...can't stand the heat anymore. It's not allowing me to think straight and I need to start afresh with another season. I'm ready for it.

Post a Comment