I had another delivery today - but this time, it came from my husband! He has been away in England for two weeks and of course he bought me back a few treats
- my precious magazines - oh how i love reading these - one of my pleasures ...


- some more beautiful paper...


- a fab camera picked up from my parents as well as some other goodies. Thank you for thinking of me xx

And he went to visit one of my lovely blogging friends. Wendy being so sweet, sent back 'a little package' for me...

a couple of very sweet bags for the girls, a cup and saucer set to add to my colection of 3, some fabric, a lovely pin made by Lucy and some dried thistles which i LOVE to add to my rapidly growing collection of dried flowers...

and a handmade bag, some beautiful stamps, great cuttings from magazines of flowers, an old National Geographic from August 1942!!!! a wooden box and of course some tea!!!! Love it all... Thank you so much Wendy!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank wonderful friends for their concern and for all your great comments. I love this communication with such talented and lovely people xxx

14 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hi Julie,
    So many goodies, so little time.
    I'll look forward to checking out your snaps from the camera, and your creations made from that lovely paper. Enjoy the magazines too.
    Cheers, LJ
    PS glad you liked my film review.
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Julie,
    Opps, I pressed the wrong button... it was me, not anonymous with that last comment.
    Cheers, LJ
    Anonymous said...
    I'm so glad you liked your package it was a pleasure putting it together. We feel so priviledged for Rami to find time to spend with us we had such a lovely time, would have been better still if you were there also.
    Funky Finds said...
    wow! what a fabulously thoughtful husband...and great friends! :)
    paula said...
    Wow! I'm so jealous of you with all those goodies. :)
    I'm going to ask Fernado to go to London to and bring me some of my favourite magazines :)...I used to love reading Country Living, Red (sometimes), Living etc and even beautiful Waitrose (the supermarket) magazines.
    And those papers and Wendy's goodies...beautiful!
    shari said...
    julie,
    nothing better than a fresh load of magazines! i'm so with you on that. enjoy your treats! xo s
    Anastasia said...
    Wonderful parcels of goodies!
    how cool that your hubby met a blogging friend!!
    enjoy those mags - they sure look great
    nothing like a cup of tea and a magazine (oh minus the kids of course)
    Violet & Rose said...
    Hi Julie
    It was almost worth Rami being away to receive all those goodies!
    Anonymous said...
    a husband who brings home interior magazines is a good husband - and he´s pretty handsome too :)
    can´t wait for pics with the new camera!!!!
    Anonymous said...
    AHHHH...i am such a glutton for decorating mags!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Magazines, how I love 'em! There are few magazines I wont read if given half the chance. Well, actually, there are actually quite a few I won't read...
    cheers, grache
    Archana Srinivas Pottery said...
    Isn't it amazing how we meet creative & great people while blogging and actually end up meeting then in real life.
    Anonymous said...
    You're so lucky!! Ahh, home interior/decoration magazines from UK and the little package from blogging friends...love it.
    Anonymous said...
    I am so behind reading but gee, what a load of snail mail you received! And all so wonderful!

Post a Comment