Ive been quiet this week and let the colours take all the attention. I so enjoyed the neutrals and have loved seeing everyone elses interpretations of the same colours. Great fun.
I have also found some wonderful blogs this week that I wanted to share…
So, instead of writing Ive been thinking a lot. I have a bit of a creative block at the moment. So much whizzing round in my head but nothing solid – its quite frustrating. Some ideas, not sure what to pursue, other unfinished work, no time...you know the story.
Im working on a swap for Jo - actually, more for her girls, and although I have the basic idea, Im making it up as I go along. I usually like to be organised - sketch the idea in my book, collect all the planned materials and follow the plan but this time Im trying to loosen up...

5 Comments:

  1. Megan said...
    Thanks for the blog links. I've found it such an inspiring week too, and enjoyed it thoroughly. Too bad I'm now a week behind on everything.
    ruby-crowned kinglette said...
    oh girlie, i know exactly what you mean.... love the trees.
    Anonymous said...
    All that whizzing round in your head is called research. A tutor from a course I did last year said "there is always confusion before understanding" all of a sudden your next project will become very clear just you wait and see................ don't I talk a load of old rubbish!
    paula said...
    I know the feeling...just take a deep breath.
    bjs
    Paula :)
    paula said...
    ps: I'm happy that you like my blog. Thanks
    Paula :)

Post a Comment