Its the last week of 'Introduce Yourself' on SPC.

You've met my shoes, my husband and I and my art - of course the other major part of me thats left are my babies!! I am a wife, an artist and a Mummy.
Shelly (3.5) and Ella (11 mths) have changed my life completely. They give it more meaning. They fill it to the brim with laughter, tears and sleepless nights!
From the moment Shelly was born, she had a look of alertness in her eyes. She is strong-minded and takes things to heart very quickly. She knows how to laugh but she also knows how to cry. She has big brown eyes that swallow you up. She is very competent but lacks so much confidence. She is my Shelly.
Ella is the opposite. She is happy go lucky. She goes with the flow. She is funny and silly. She is my Ella.
I love them more than anything in the world.

15 Comments:

  1. Violet & Rose said...
    Beautiful, Julie.
    dani said...
    they're beautiful girls!
    Anonymous said...
    Beautiful children.
    Anonymous said...
    I loved reading this blog. Now I know I am not the only person at home getting excited about paper, beads and all kinds of materials! Your kids look gorgeous too...
    Anonymous said...
    Pretty girls!

    About the solvent transfer: You just make a laser copy (inkjet does not work), put in on the paper you want to print on (printed side on the paper), brush paint thinner on the back. That's it basically. I heard you should use fresh photo copies - not older than 1 day. Good luck!

    P.s. Check out this:
    http://www-us.flickr.com/photos/3robbers/
    Anonymous said...
    And no wonder! they are truly adorable - lucky you!!!
    ruby-crowned kinglette said...
    your girls are beautiful - and such a wonderful post about them and you.... the friend that i said would be so jealous and excited about my hummingbird? she IS, she can hardly wait to see it..... i love it to death!!!!

    -s
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for visiting Great looking kid
    M.M.
    Anonymous said...
    Beautiful children and lucky you!
    Your new banner is great too.
    weirdbunny said...
    How lovely to be introduced to your beautiful children.
    laura capello said...
    Your daughters are adorable!
    turquoise cro said...
    LOOK at their big eyes!!! Soooo sweet! and adorable! Shelly and Ella, hi! sweeties! You are one lucky mama!!! girly! Cool pics!
    julie said...
    Thank you all so much for your lovely comments!! :-)
    Anastasia said...
    beautiful girls!!!
    Anonymous said...
    From this entry, I get the picture that Shelly is more like you and Ella more like Rami :)-they are beautiful indeed.

Post a Comment